Facebook Twitter Google RSS

16 tháng 4, 2012

Câu chuyện thành công của John Milton Fogg

Unknown     10:07  


Hi…
from The Weekend with The Greatest Networker…



For more than 25 years I've been a writer, teacher, author, speaker & coach. Ask me what I do and I'll say, "I'm a writer." Ask my friends and they'll say, "He's a mentor." More than anything, I create & collect learning resources from the best people I know and share them to help people create success. That's my purpose, passion & joy.

I don't claim to be The Greatest Networker in the World, and I am the guy that wrote the book, which having sold more than a million copies is one of the highest-ever selling network marketing titles. 

The book is the story of a dissatisfied and disheartened young man on the verge of quitting his business who's life and career are transformed "for the better, forever" by some remarkable Mentor-Coaching with The Greatest Networker in the World.

Please, get on my list and send you "good & cool stuff" which'll help you build a better Network Marketing business & a better life, as well. If you change your mind, you can sign-off anytime.

Your information will remain strictly confidential and can be removed any time you choose.

n addition to writing other books (and books for others), I've founded, edited & consulted on various industry publications and tour internationally for speaking engagements. 

I've just begun an exciting new project with The Greatest Networkers in the World—Twenty-one ordinary people who became millionaires in Network Marketing and the true stories of how they did it.

To learn more about me personally click Who, and scroll down and click any paragraph below to learn what I'm up to now professionally.

, , ,

Unknown


Ước mơ lớn nhất cuộc đời tôi là cùng thực hiện ước mơ của bạn!
Xem tất cả các bài viết →

Ước mơ lớn nhất cuộc đời tôi là cùng thực hiện ước mơ của bạn! .